Back Pain from Winter Injuries? Your Manassas Chiropractor Can Help
It isn’t uncommon for people to end up with injuries that result in back pain during the winter months.
Can you relate?
Whether your pain is caused by shoveling snow or a skiing accident, you want relief from your pain as quickly as possible.
Thankfully, your Manassas chiropractor can help.
Be Careful! The Most Common Winter Injuries
According to BestLife.com, there are 15 common winter injuries seen by doctors. What’s amazing is that you don’t need to be an extreme sports enthusiast to end up with injuries. The most common winter injuries can happen while doing basic winter activities, like walking.
Here are some common injuries and their causes:
- Shoulder dislocations
- Concussions from sledding
- Back strain from shoveling snow
- Broken bones or sprains from slipping on ice
- Ruptured disc(s) from heavy lifting
- Torn ACLs from sports like hockey, skiing, and snowboarding
Experiencing Back Pain from a Winter Injury? Why See Your Manassas Chiropractor
If you have back pain from a winter injury, what should you do? You should see your Manassas chiropractor right away.
Dr. Robert Breen will help you find relief with:
- Spinal Adjustments – Realigning the body reduces tension and pain
- Acupuncture – Ensures proper flow of energy resulting in faster healing and less pain
- Exercises/Stretches – Certain exercises can keep muscles loose and flexible and reduce inflammation
Your Chiropractor Can Help You Reduce Your Risk of Injuries
Wouldn’t it be nice if your chiropractor not only relieved your pain but was also able to prevent injuries in the first place?
While your Manassas chiropractor can’t prevent you from ever getting injured again, Dr. Robert Breen can help reduce your risk of injuries.
If you’d like more information, make sure to talk to him about proper snow shoveling techniques and other tips to ensure you stay safe while engaged in outdoor activities.
Do you have back pain from an injury? Contact Dr. Breen’s team at 703-368-4040 to schedule an appointment today.